| |
|||||
| Accident | |||||
| WEB | |||||
|
I climbed into the car with three friends. I woke in hospital to find I'd lost them all – and my legs
Pike woke up in Fremantle hospital after a fortnight on life support. At that point, he had no memory of the accident. “I had tubes and cords that ...
|
|||||
|
NTSB B-Roll - Miami, Florida, Boeing 767 Cargo Plane Runway Excursion Accident
September 8, 2026: NTSB B-Roll of the Sept. 6 runway excursion accident at Miami International Airport, Miami, Florida.
|
|||||
|
NTSB Media Briefing 2 - Miami, FL Runway excursion accident involving a B-767-300 cargo airplane
NTSB Chair Homendy's second briefing on the runway excursion accident involving a B-767-300 cargo airplane in Miami, FL.
|
|||||
| Anda menerima email ini karena Anda telah berlangganan Google Alerts. |
Terima notifikasi ini dalam bentuk feed RSS |
|
Kirimkan Masukan
|
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar